FlexiFundIt Payment Plan Software (PPS)
The FlexiFundIt Payment Plan Software (PPS) is an advanced payment automation software solution that helps you manage your client’s payment plans. We’ve designed our payment plan software to help you manage every step of your payment process, from the supply of quotes to the collection of payments and credit. By giving you full control and flexibility throughout your payment system, you’ll enjoy a simpler and more streamlined payment process that your clients will equally love.
Whether you’re managing a multi-branch corporation or a small start-up, our software will give you a simple, easy-to-use solution that can drive your business forward. Contact us today to find out more about how our payment software can help your business.
One Integrated Payment Plan System
Our payment plan software provides an integrated system that administers and calculates the payment plans for your business services or goods. Whether you work in the medical, dental, or veterinary fields or provide services in the manufacturing and retail industries, our payment automation software will help transform the way you do business. It even works for professional services like accountants, lawyers, and business consultants.
The PPS is also ideal for providing a flexible payment method for your clients and customers. You can use it to manage your amortization program or payment options, giving them a direct system for organising payments and managing their payment schedules.
- Mobile Access – Access your payment management system from your phone or mobile device at any time. This lets you track progress or make changes on the go and from practically anywhere.
- Scalable – Integrate our payment software across multiple branches and set it up to be accessible to different users. This seamless integration allows you to make comprehensive changes to your system, no matter how big or small your business may be.
- Third-party Integration – The PPS offers an electronic interface that provides direct access to third party systems like banks and external creditors. This means more methods for collecting funds and more flexibility for how you want to manage your payments.
- In-depth Customisation – Because every business is different, we’ve designed our letters and templates to be customisable at every key level. Although we’ve designed the PPS to work with almost any business setting, you can customise it easily correspond and communicate to your clients your way to make it completely your own.
- Detailed Reports – Improve transparency in your business and stay on top of every transaction by using our software’s detailed reporting tools. Monitor progress, assess performance and implement changes based on accurate, real-time data.
- Flexible Payment Methods – Provide your clients and customers with more payment options, giving them flexible payment plans and credit options. You can set up the PPS to serve as a standard payment plan software or as an amortization software for managing your clients’ payment schemes.
Adopting an integrated payment software solution does more than just make things easier for your business; it also provides many benefits that can give you the edge over your competition:
Our advanced software manages the entire payment process for you, automating everything from the supply of quotes to the collection of payments. Forget manually processing every transaction in your system – with PPS, the work is all done for you. By automating your entire payment process, you’ll save a tremendous amount of time and energy each day, allowing you to focus and spend more time on other important aspects of your business. This automated system also helps prevent human error in your transactions, reducing costly oversights and lost time.
With FlexiFundIt, you control the business transactions and are able to manage every detail of the payment process in your system, from the smallest element to the most important factors in your contract. Whether you want to make a minor adjustment or an overhaul of your entire payment plans, we’ll give you unparalleled control in your system to make the necessary changes.With PPS, it’s not just about giving you more choices and features; it’s also about helping you manage your payment plans our way.
In a world driven by data and information, the ability to keep track of every transaction presents a major competitive advantage. With the PPS, you can trace every payment or business transaction that you have with your clients. Not only does this give you a record of every client activity, but it also allows you to pull up information quickly whenever you need it. This enables you to monitor everything that happens every day, right down to each transaction.
With FlexiFundIt, you’ll get more than just standalone software that integrates with your payment system – you’ll also enjoy in-depth training and technical support from our team. We offer both on-site and off-site training that can help you tailor its features according to your business objectives and processes. We also provide full ongoing technical support for our software, allowing you to request assistance or information whenever you need it after installation.
The PPS was designed to increase flexibility on both sides of the transaction, giving you and your customers more choices for conducting business. It’s simple yet ingenious design allows you to set it up according to what your business needs, whether you’re after a robust payment plan software or an automated amortization program. This versatility allows you to create a system that maximises revenue potential while keeping clients happy.
Payment Automation Software that Works
As a service provider, you need a reliable payment system for managing every transaction. With our payment automation software, you’ll have all the tools you need to do just that – and more! Take full control of your payment processing, automate tasks and recurring activities, and streamline your processes to improve your business – all in one simple, integrated software solution.
Get in touch with our team to find out how our payment software can help redefine the way you do business.Contact Us