- Is your software integrated with a payment gateway?
Yes, integrated with an approved payment gateway, allowing automatic payment from clients accounts into your account.
- Do you offer a pricing structure?
Yes, there is a pricing structure, there are setup costs and a monthly subscription fee based on the volume of loans written.
- Do you need a credit license with ASIC?
You only need a license if you are doing consumer loans e.g. house and car insurance. However, exemption can be granted. This is something we can discuss further.
- How long is my license valid for?
License subscription fees are paid monthly and are valid for however long you intend to operate your finance business.
- What training and support are offered?
Full training is offered on commencement as well as ongoing support via our 24hr hotline 1300 850 890 and Live Chat function.
- Is there a minimum company size to utilise your products?
No, there is no limit to the company size using FFIT software. In fact, the sooner you start your own funding program, the sooner you can reap the benefits.
- Is your product used for personal loan software management?
Yes, our software is a payment management system complete with automatic follow up on defaults reporting and can be accessed across a number of branches and users.
- Does FFIT software have a built-in account general ledger?
It allows for journals and records to be kept, but the company still needs to use a general accounting software i.e. Xero or MYOB. The plan is to be able to upload files into these accounting systems.
- Is the premium funding software compliant with New Zealand consumer finance law?
The system can be designed and made compliant with each Territory and/or location. We would need to work with you and your legal advisor to ensure your business meets local regulations.
- Is the software available in New Zealand?
Yes, FFIT software is a cloud-based operating system and accessible from multiple devices around the globe.
- Is FFIT software Australian owned and operated?
Yes, it was created by our Managing Director, Greg Rynenberg, in Brisbane. Greg has over 30 years of experience in the industry with his own in-house premium funding business, in which he has developed FlexiFund It’s cutting edge software.
- Do you have a demo of the software program?
Yes, please email email@example.com for the demo.
- Do you have any integrations with broking systems i.e. Eclipse, Broker Plus and Insight?
No, not at this stage. This is something that we are working towards.